300C - Linear Plank
300C metal ceiling panels offer a subtle, long span design for interior and exterior ceilings. This panel features a butt-joint, "bevel edge" that moderates panel-to-panel connections for an orderly, finished design.
- Standard size 3' to 19' 8"
- Simple, economical installation
- Panels span greater distances than other systems, reducing number of carriers
- Concealed suspension system to emphasize clean, monolithic appearance
- Easy access/point accessibility to plenum - no special tools required
- Compatible with industry-standard fixtures and air diffusers
- Perimeter trim options available
- Panels contain from 70% to 95% recycled content
- Interior and exterior applications available
- Colors, finishes, and perforation/acoustical options available
- Class A Fire Rated, per ASTM E-84
- No VOCs: No added urea-formaldehyde
- GREENGUARD Children and SchoolsSM Certified for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)