Aerofoil louvers deflect thermal gain from incident sun, integrating light control into the building envelope. Our louver systems shade the facade against low or high sun angles while making an aesthetic statement.
- Single piece extruded aerofoil louvers from 5" (125 mm) to 24" (600 mm) tip to tip
- Extruded louvers are more durable, while fabricated designs can include perforation to modify their performance
- Louver shapes, composition, and finish also can be used to create specific daylighting effects as well as establishing a different aesthetic
- Fabricated louvers can be created at nearly any size
- Aerofoil composition is typically metal (aluminum or steel), but many other options exist, including glass and wood
- Metal louvers typically have an anodized aluminum finish to ensure long product life and minimal maintenance. Other finishes include polyester powder coating and fluorpolymer painting. All resist damage to sun or weather